Friday, May 20, 2005

Let's Take Some Calls From the Audience

I have noticed that there are no comments on my rantings by the untold zillions of people who regularly look to me to provide relief from the drudgery of their world. You'd think that someone would at least have something to say. How about a smiley face, the utilitarian "LOL", or at least a "get a life, loser."?

Actually, maybe it's best if I don't get any comments. I'd probably just get all full of myself or fly off the handle, knives flashing, as I sink them into my tormentor's throat. Stabbing and slashing and ripping, and rending and...

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10

Okay, I'm cool.

Vanity, of course, dictates that I need to check from time to time to see if there have been any surface-to-air missives fired in my direction. So, I will be peeking in periodically to patrol my pathetic personal pjournal. So, stop by, set a spell, and if you have something to say, just say it.

Or better yet, maybe not.


Listening to: "Sir Psycho Sexy" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments: