Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Cheese Stands Alone

Starting off with a reference to the child's game "Farmer in the Dell" seems an appropriate place to launch my invective upon the unsuspecting world. Why? Because we are under attack. All of us. Constantly under attack. Be it from psychotic ex-lovers, bill collectors, rabid animals, or in some cases this could all be the same person, we are being beseiged by unsavory knuckleheads. So what should we do?

Go on the offensive.

And I am here to lead the charge, dear reader. In the following days, months, years, reincarnations, etc., I shall rain fire down upon the unsuspecting world (or at least get in some decent bitching). I am not sure how this whole "blog etiquette" works or if there is an Emily Post-ing (and the first bad pun has been launched), and frankly, I couldn't give a hairy squat. What I can promise you is that there is no shortage of garbage to throw on my neighbors' lawns - and I'll attempt to lovingly distribute it to the deserving, unwashed masses.

If you have any ideas for topics, that's great! Start your own blog. Me? I'll be sitting here in my disgrace, maniacally shaking my fists at the heavens, and fixing the problems of the world.

Time's yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smile.