Thursday, December 22, 2005

Book 'em!

After being wonderfully pestered by friends and foes alike, I have decided to join the world of publishing. So what if it's a self-published doo-dad, it's still a book and it's mine - ALL MINE! In this book, I'll scale Everest, end communism, and kill off Harry Potter, if I want to.

So, there I was, staring at letters on a page and they stared back. They had that lean, hungry look, like teenagers after a few hours in the basement. I figured if Ernest Hemingway, Charles Manson, and Socks the Cat could write a book, why not me? So, I sat down, typed a few lines, basically re-wrote comedy as we know it, became fabulous, and still had a losing football team.

I finally put together 30 or so stories for your reading pleasure. The first round of books are going to family and best friends. The second round will go to anyone who would like one - which could be done within a month if I get enough orders. It costs me $15.00 per book, so, send something if you can, but if not, just consider it a gift from me. And do me a favor - share it with others. They, too, may finally enjoy humor the way it was meant to be - dressed up with a big gut, not dumbed down in a cummerbund.

Please contact me at rhinokev19702@yahoo.com for all book requests and questions!

No comments: